dinsdag 24 september 2013

Ellowyne Wilde

It's been ages ago since I've last been blogging.
This doesn't mean I haven't been playing dollies. On the contrary!
I'm completely smitten with Ellowyne Wilde (from Wilde Imagination by Robert Tonner)
Before I went to the Pippa conventention in Milton Keynes, I already purchased my first Ellowyne friend, Amber Disquietude. She was sold undressed on ebay, but it took forever for her to arrive.


Amber Disquietude
 
Meanwhile, when I got back home again after the Pippa Convention, I went on evilbay again, and bought 2 more dolls, Ellowyne Tears of Endearment and Ellowyne Serious Intention.
Both didn't have an outfit either, so of course that had to be remedied.
The first girls to arrive were Tears of Endearment and Serious Intention.

Serious Intention (wearing dress by Elaine) and Tears of Endearment (wearing feeling drained outfit)

Serious Intention
Tears of Endearment















My friend Elaine had been sewing a dress for me (that is for Ellowyne, haha!) and I had bought some outfits off ebay to start with.
But, of course I had to try and make outfits myself too, so I searched the web for free patterns, and I bought quite a few patterns too..... (I guess I went Wilde!)
Not long after the arrival of my first 2 girls there was a sale at Wilde Imagination (WI from now on) and I just couldn't resist buying Essential Ellowyne 5 redhead. She arrived pretty soon, and I am so over the moon with her!
Essential Ellowyne 5 Redhead




Finally Amber arrived too, so it was time for a photosession.




Essential Ellowyne 5 Redhead and Amber Disquietude



All the girls together, having a party in the garden

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten